Greene County Park and Recreation
Registration Forms Available Online
The registration forms for the various activities are available here at the Greene County PARA website for your convenience. The registration fee for each activity is listed on the registration form.
1) Click the link to the activity listed below to view and print the Registration Form
2) Complete the Registration Form and sign it.
3) Mail the completed form, along with your check or money order for the Registration Fee, to the following address:
Greene County Park & Recreation
P. O. Box 106
Eutaw, Alabama 35462
You could also drop it off at the Greene County PARA office at 226 Main Street in Eutaw during office hours.
All registration fees are $25.00, with the exception of Cheerleader, which is $10.00.
These fees must be paid every quarter.
View and Print Your Registration Form
Click the link to the activity Registration Form that you need from the list below.
* The form will open in a separate window for viewing and printing.
• Baseball (Ages 6 - 16)
• Basketball (Ages 6 - 16)
• Cheerleading (Ages 6 - 16)
• Fast-Pitch Softball for Girls (Ages 6 - 16)
• Golf (Ages 6 - 16)
• Karate (Ages 6 - 16)
• Softball (Ages 6 - 16)
• Tee Ball (Ages 4 - 6)
• Tennis (Ages 6 - 16)
• Volleyball (Ages 6 - 16)
• Youth Soccer (Ages 6 - 15)
* The forms can be viewed with the free Adobe Acrobat Reader™. (Most computers have the Acrobat Reader installed)
If you do not have the Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, you can download it here (the link will open in a separate window):